Before diving in, I invite you to spend a few moments creating an intentional space. Pour yourself a warm and cosy drink such as camomile tea, light a candle, and write with curiosity and compassion as you explore these prompts.
- Set a timer for five minutes to begin reflecting on the summer months. This is a time for free writing and allowing your words to glide over the page. Try to keep this continuous, you don’t need to overthink it.
- How does it feel to be shifting from Summer to Autumn?
- Is there something within you that has shifted this year? This may be to do with your mindset, energy level or interests.
- Inspired by seasonal changes in nature, autumn can be a time for letting go. What do you feel ready to let go of?
- How can you support yourself through the process of letting go?
The full collection of 20 carefully curated Journaling prompts are on my Patreon. Alongside these prompts, I’ve popped together a series of practices, meditations and resources that may support, enrich, or inspire you through this season 🧡🍂